The following competitions will be run in 2021:
All entries to be received by Friday 3rd September, tournament to start Monday 6th September 2021.
Finals weekend (circumstances permitting):
– Saturday October 16th : Men’s Singles @ 1pm
Ladies Doubles @ 3pm
Mixed Doubles @ 5pm
Ladies Singles @ 1pm
Men’s Doubles @ 3pm
Vets Doubles @ 5pm
So the competitions we will run are:
– Men’s Singles
– Ladies Singles
– Men’s doubles
– Ladies doubles
– Mixed doubles
– Vets (over 50’s) doubles
The organisers will assign partners for doubles competitions.
Free this year
The draws will be maintained on the club website, with results e-mailed in to this address.
- You must be available to play on finals day
- In round 1 it is the responsibility of the top pair to organise the match and the lower pair to provide the balls.
- In subsequent rounds it is the responsibility of the pair that enters the round last to arrange the match; the pair that enter the round first are to provide the balls.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to update the draw via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have problems arranging your draw contact the club as soon as possible.
- All matches are to be completed by the date of the next round.
- Matches are the best of three tie break sets.
- In the event of any dispute, the organisers will determine the outcome.