The following competitions will be run in 2018:
- Men’s Singles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
- Men’s Doubles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
- Ladies Singles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
- Ladies Doubles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
- Mixed Doubles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
- Adult (parent) & Junior Doubles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
- Vets (50+) Doubles (£2.50 Entry Fee)
Entry to three competitions will cost £6.
Entry to four competitions will cost £8.
Entry to five competitions will cost £10.
Cheques/Envelopes with your name and entry fee to be left with John Walsh, or in the Club office, prior to your first match in any competition, failure to do so will result in forfeiture of any matches played.
This year we have two Adult and Junior competitions, the younger children will play with their nominated adult in a round-robin match on finals days.
- You must be available to play on finals day
- In round 1 it is the responsibility of the top pair to organise the match and the lower pair to provide the balls.
- In subsequent rounds it is the responsibility of the pair that enters the round last to arrange the match; the pair that enter the round first are to provide the balls.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to update the draw in the clubhouse.
- When updating the draw you should enter include the date that the match was played.
- If you have problems arranging your draw contact the club as soon as possible.
- All matches are to be completed by the date of the next round.
- Matches are the best of three sets, there is no tie break in the third set
- In the event of any dispute, the organisers will determine the outcome.